Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Welcome to my Blogspot. This is just a place for me to post pictures and share bits and pieces of my life and the things that interest me. Take some time to look around, I think you'll have fun. Oh, and don't forget to sign my guestbook before you leave!

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, October 29, 2007

 

Baby Is Here!


Connor William Arrived at 2:15 am on September 10th, 2007 (Both my Mom's Birthday and my midwife Edi's!) at St. Josephs in St. Paul Minnesota... 7lbs 10 oz, 20 in, 13.25 head circumference. 9 hours of labor, 4 of which were pushing (yikes!) thanks to a short umbilical cord not allowing him to turn face down. Finally assisted with the ventouse for the last 4 contractions to get him out into the open air, otherwise, pretty uncomplicated but amazingly painful! Anyhow, check out his pictures here.
Connor's Blog Is Also Here.


Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home