Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Welcome to my Blogspot. This is just a place for me to post pictures and share bits and pieces of my life and the things that interest me. Take some time to look around, I think you'll have fun. Oh, and don't forget to sign my guestbook before you leave!

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, May 24, 2007

 

IT'S BABY TIME!

OK, so now that the word is out to all of our friends and family and we are past some imperative milestones, I can now post something NEW here (finally) and that is: We are expecting our first child!

It has be hard to post anything about what's been going on in life without mentioning it, SO I just didn't post anything for a while. In fact, I haven't posted anything since 3 days before I passed the test back in January. It's high-time, don't you think? Anyhow, to keep my head from exploding I started a baby blog separate from this one and now I can take a big deep breath and link to it from here. I will post all of the cool stuff and big happenings there for the most part. Check it out by clicking HERE or just check out some of my PHOTOS HERE.

P.S. It's a
BOY!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home