Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Welcome to my Blogspot. This is just a place for me to post pictures and share bits and pieces of my life and the things that interest me. Take some time to look around, I think you'll have fun. Oh, and don't forget to sign my guestbook before you leave!

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, November 04, 2006

 

IT IS AUTUMN!


I just had to post these since it's Autumn. I went to visit a new friend (long-time online acquaintance) here in Cali on Halloween, and we took some pictures up in the Tahoe National Forrest. PERFECTLY FITTING for this time of year and really gives me a true sense of what time of year it is. It's hard traveling so much because the weather is different everywhere I go. Autumn is BY FAR my favorite season!!!

I hope you enjoy. MORE PICTURES HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home