Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Welcome to my Blogspot. This is just a place for me to post pictures and share bits and pieces of my life and the things that interest me. Take some time to look around, I think you'll have fun. Oh, and don't forget to sign my guestbook before you leave!

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, July 31, 2006

 

Fear of Dreams

So, a few nights ago I dreamed that an old friend of mine was breaking up with her husband and I was there trying to comfort her and listen to why they had broken up. Well, I went to her website today for the first time in a month or so, and guess what? They just got divorced! I'm so saddened by this, yet I am so creeped out that I dreamed about it. How scared should I be to dream such things?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home