Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Welcome to my Blogspot. This is just a place for me to post pictures and share bits and pieces of my life and the things that interest me. Take some time to look around, I think you'll have fun. Oh, and don't forget to sign my guestbook before you leave!

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

 

Congratulations Wesley!

My brother Wesley is graduating from East Mountain High School On May 14, 2005. After that, I think he is off to Brazil to study Capoeira & Portuguese, then to California for a while, then back to Brazil! Way to go Wes! I'm sorry I can't make it for your ceremony, but please know that I am very proud and happy for you!


Graduation Announcement


Mr. Handsome


Capoeira

Click Here To Find Out More About Capoeira At Wesley's Home Academy; Capoeira Pegadas In Albuquerque, NM.

Click Here To Watch A Short Capoeira BBC Clip. You may need to expand the window a little bit. (Includes Music)

Click Here To See More Capoeira Clips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home